Saturday, September 12, 2009

Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys For Free

We've given away over 200,000 existing Heroes of Newerth closed beta accounts some more free HoN beta invites. And now we're giving more! All you have to do is to follow these 2 easy steps:

1) Register for the Heroes of Newerth promo.
Enter your verified e-mail address on the link below.

REGISTER FOR THE HEROES OF NEWERTH PROMO

This is where we will send your Heroes of Newerth beta key. You must approve the confirmation message.

2) The last step is to comment on this article with your answers to these questions:

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
b) What operating system are you using?
c) Which country are you from?

It's that simple. Hurry! Limited HoN beta keys only.

Heroes of Newerth is an upcoming DBG (DotA Based Game) from S2 games.

94 discussions:

Dre said...

a) I love the DBG genre cause it gives me a different type of competition everytime.

b) Windows XP

c) Philippines

I was the one who submitted squall_and_griever@yahoo.com

JayLovesCat said...

a) I love the DBG genre because it makes my day more interesting especially with my friends

b)WIndows XP

c)Philippines

my email:littlebrother93@hotmail.com

VR said...

a) Because it combines my love of team deathmatch and RTS. (plus the variety of hero/class types)

b) Windows XP

c) US

email: veratil@fastmail.fm

Maugrim said...

a.) The DBG is a fast evolving genre that offers lots of variety and the thrill of online competition via the vast community supporting it

b.)Windows XP

c.)Greece

email:peonas_22@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

A) I love the DBG genre as it is quickly evolving and offers a variety of online satisfictaion and thrill via the gaming community.

B) Windows Vista x32

C) Australia

email: cameron.k@live.com.au

Unknown said...

a) DBG is a fast evolving and offers a community supporting it
b) Windows Vista
c) USA
email: kuepol_e@yahoo.com

Alstair Frost said...

1) because ive never seen a game with so many diversities like DBGs.

2)windows xp

3)Philippines

mourne said...

1) DBG offer a mixture of real time strategy and action.

2)windows Vista

3)Philippines

santiagotimothy@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

1) I love it because of the game it self. team game make you win every match and for the new add ons like voip its a hell of a game.

2) Xp

3 Philippines

Unknown said...

1) I love the DBG genre because it creates a unique sense of strategy and team game play. It mainly focuses on team play to win games and not just relying on one member.

2) Vista

3) USA

blah278 said...

1) I love the dbg genre because everygame is different. different hero combinaison in both team give for an endless amount of tactial variations.

2) XP

3) France

my email was : blah278@hotmail.fr

Lance said...

1) As one of the original DotA players oh so many years ago, I love the DBG genre because it is a fun, balanced form of non-stop PVP action that far exceeds MMORPG PVP because everyone starts out on an even playing field.

2) Windows XP SP3

3) United States of America

Unknown said...

1) Fast ,interesting game everytime. Unlimited strategies. Its never repetitive.

2)Windows Vista

3)New Zealand

my email was silverw0708@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

a) Competition, competition. There is an evolving macro-game surrounding the social playerbase as to what strats people are using and an important psychological element to PvP battle.
b) Vista and XP
c)United States

dholl 57
att gm-ail

phoenix said...

a) all my friends play dota, we have fun =). And there are alot of new characters to use each time, everygame is different and its not a boring MMO
b) WINDOWS XP
c) Australia~!!

Unknown said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre? Getting tired of playing MMORPGs. And I am playing DOTA for quite some time now.

b) What operating system are you using? WindowsXP

c) Which country are you from? Philippines

phoenix said...

oh to add ot my comment above, my email is .. richard.dang@live.com and phoenixfire__@hotmail.com any one would be helpful, thanks~

YHPS 5F said...

a) It is very interesting with many games that will excites me all the time,i like them best.

b) Windows Xp

c) Singapore

My email is fabianfu22@gmail.com

SL said...

a) I have been playing Dota for a few years and enjoy the gameplay and strategies.

b) Windows XP Home

c) Singapore

Email: firetiger200@gmail.com

Unknown said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
its better then most mmorpgs they get boring fast and dbg have competetions

b) What operating system are you using?
windows vista home

c) Which country are you from
U.S.A

my email is calvin.portis@yahoo

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

a) It is because that I have been playing the DotA AllStars games since 2003 at the early stage, and the DotA before the AllStars even, eventhough I have forgotten when the one before the AllStars had been made. Which of that stage, I have stop since early-2008, but I think I might this up. It seems quite of a nice game. It seems that this took a lot of space. Sorry if it was a bother.

b) Windows Vista Ultimate

c) Malaysia

Email: mithrahn(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

1. They are good :)
2. Windows XP
3. Bulgaria

Reignhardt said...

a) i love DBG bec. i've been playin it 4 around 5 years.. it has great gameplay and requires lot of strategies... every hero have different play styles and that's that i love! and the game updates, new heroes new items.. luv it

b)Windows 7

c)Philippines

here's my email= "deocholo_rodil@yahoo.com"

Reignhardt said...

a) i love DBG bec. i've been playin it 4 around 5 years.. it has great gameplay and requires lot of strategies... every hero have different play styles and that's that i love! and the game updates, new heroes new items.. luv it

b)Windows 7

c)Philippines

here's my email= "deocholo_rodil@yahoo.com"
"reignhardt15@gmail.com

jander said...

A)Because i really love this genre of games and i'm playing for lots of years.
b)windows vista
C)Brazil


my email- jander_dias@hotmail.com

AzzA said...

a) I like being able execute a proper ownage strategy! It's soooo satisfying when it works!

b) Windows Vista Home Premium

c) Australia


Email: akseeto@gmail.com

Unknown said...

a) Because DBG offeres everytime new adventures and options to play and expirience. Just great no need to get lvled up or get gear just straight action from the beginning
b) Windows xp pro
c) Swiss

Unknown said...

) its better then most mmorpgs they get boring fast and dbg have competetions


2)windows XP

3)Colombia

EMAIL__:gs.eldaran@gmail.com

Klonoa said...

1) SHORT BURST PLAY, HARDCORE FANS

2) windows xp

3)canada

Klonoa said...

klonoakun@gmail.com

forgot to put my email :P

Anonymous said...

1)fun, cute characters, amazing graphic effects
2)windows xp
3)canada

Blogger Knight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger Knight said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
I love the idea of competing with various players around the country and world.

b) What operating system are you using?
Windows 7

c) Which country are you from?
USA

bloggerknight@gmail.com

ARGH. said...

A. Playing DotA since 4 years... just love it
B. Windows 7
C. Germany

mail abc.argh@gmail.com

fanatyc said...

A.i love the idea of competing withe various players around the world
B.Windows xp
C.Romania

Harold Reginald Pape said...

A. I love it because its a very powerfull game design and convines the strategy and skills of a very unique piece of game

B. Windows Vista: Ultimate

C. Mexico

Unknown said...

A. I've been playing DoTA for 3 years and still enjoying it! Because I love to compete with other players. The Strong will live and the weak shall die.

B. 3Boot WinXP/Puppy 4.2/Fedora Core 9

C. Philippines

Horacio said...

a. Because I´ve been playing Dota for 5 years and i always play whit my friends and this have more graphics and I think I will agree it alot.


B. Windows Vista: Ultimate

C. Mexico

Unknown said...

a)Always fast and not repetitive
b)Windows Vista
c)Mexico

Petard said...

a - I love it because ive played Warcraft since i was a kid and as they all came out ive been a decoted face

b- Vista

c - US

Zugas said...

a) The games are just really cool with all the crazy characters and powers. I think I'm addicted to them.

b) Win 7 beta

c) US

Lavi said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
--It's just simply addicting and it gives chill down on my spine.. :D
b) What operating system are you using?
--Windows XP
c) Which country are you from?
--The Philippines

Grandon said...

a) Individual Characters, Unique Skills, Fast Game, Skill Needed, Everyone Equals

b) Windows Vista Ultimate (64-bit) / Ubuntu 9.04 (64-bit)

c) Europe / Austria

Unknown said...

a)i love to play this game because i want to be updated with this game.....and it is so interesting to play this game
b)Windows XP
c)Philippines

Unknown said...

a)Love them because skill needed
b)Windows 7 RC1
c)Italy

Unknown said...

1) the game looks awesome
2) OSX 10.5
3) USA

Deniz Gür said...

a- best online game
b- win 7
c- Turkiye

email: dnzgur[at]gmail.com

AzzA said...

1. It's always being updated with new and cool stuff
2. Windows XP
3. Australia

email: justin.seeto@hotmail.com

Kyle Garcia said...

a)I love this game..
b)Windows XP
c)Philippines


email:kyleboy_zack@yahoo.com

StickerHappy said...

ANSWERS:

1) I love DBG because me, my brother and my friends is used to play this kind of games.

2) Windows XP

3) Philippines

The email I used for the link is: ronron_gwapo09@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
I love it because it makes your brain think about a strategy and its soooooo entertaining and very addictive...
b) What operating system are you using?
Windows XP
c) Which country are you from?
Philippines

Unknown said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
I love the DBG Genre because it's new, fast and innovative. It really keeps you on your toes.
b) What operating system are you using?
Windows Vista x64
c) Which country are you from?
United States

IanSoup said...

a)I love this game..
b)Windows 7
c)Philippines
iansabaw@yahoo.com

lexx said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
Because I?ve been playing Dota for 4 years and i always play whit my friends and this have more graphics and I think I will agree it alot.

b) What operating system are you using?
Windows XP.

c) Which country are you from?
Russia

email: lexx_2390@mail.ru

Cooking Content said...

a) Because i love dota and i alway to play good graphics game and i think love it too.

b) Windows vista 64x.

c) Thailand.

noozaa2@gmail.com

Pirate said...

a) Because DBG it's my life.

b) Windows XP

C) Turkey

Epic Overload said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
I love DBG because I'm living with it for about 3 years. It brighten up my sad day when I'am winning the game. I'm really looking forward to see more from this kind of games, it's just a way of life (DBG)
b) What operating system are you using?
I'm a happy user of Windows XP
c) Which country are you from?
I'm a happy people from Philippines

visit my site:
www.raiciego.com

Unknown said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
I've been playing DotA for over 5 years and would like to test (and maybe buy :-)) the HoN; have heard many positive comments from friends.
b) What operating system are you using?
Windows 7 x86 (MSDNAA)
c) Which country are you from?
Croatia

Zeeke said...

A.Why do you love the DBG genre?

-Cuz you can play a very stratigic tactic in a DBG genre game.

B.What operating system are you using?

-Windows XP

C.Which country are you from?

-Philippines

Unknown said...

a. Unique gaming experience every single time.

b. windows vistax84

c. USA

Unknown said...

^
mjmckelvey@gmail.com or
hackick@comcast.net

roozbeh71 said...

A) DBG is a fast evolving and offers a community supporting it
B) Windows XP
C) England

Unknown said...

A)i love because DBG give my beta key :)
B) windowns XP
C) Brazil
Caio_cpc@hotmail.com

Jessica Huynh said...

1)DBG allows me to actually think and strategize whereas other games are just about shooting your way to the finish line.
2)Windows Vista
3)Good ol' U.S. of A

Kernel said...

a) Because i love DOTA, the game of union. The appearance of DBG has satisfied full of DOTA players. DOTA is improved on, from a custom map of Warcraft 3 has about 3Mb of size, and now it becomes a DBG game. More pro, more exciting, online everywhere.
b) Windows XP
c) Viet Nam
My email: khiernit@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

a) I mostly like the need for good teamwork and the strategic part of it.
b) Windows Vista (fail i know)
c) USA all the way

email is taylorwalker@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

a)I like DBG genre, because for the interactive as the personages, for the options in battle, the work in team, for the diversified options in game, for the surprises of the same when does not expect
=D

b) Windows XP

c)Brazil

My email: kkraizerr@gmail.com thx

Infinite said...

A) I like DGB because I find it just simply awesome, there is always stuff to do and everything is great.
B)Windows XP
C)Sweden

Unknown said...

Has anyone received a beta key yet from this??? If yes or no, please let me know.

WeiShyan said...

A)i like DGB because its so interesting!!!it gives me a daily wonderful time and excellent games.

B)Windows XP

C)Malaysia

email:weishyan_judy@hotmail.com

Schneizel said...

1)I Love DBG genre because it gives intense gameplay and let's you think a good strategy.

2)Operating System I'm using is Microsoft Windows XP.

3)From the Republic Of The Philippines.

E-mail:Schneizel_Britannia11@yahoo.com

Martin said...

1) I realy love to play everithing if it is a game ofc and specialy "DBG gente" because it makes me happy and sometimes increases my adrenalin. :)
2) Windows XP
3) I'm from Bulgaria

Unknown said...

i just love DBG genre coz its fun and i prefer it to other types of games. im a dota lover too :)

xterminator92@gmail.com

Unknown said...

1) Relatively short and action packed and due to the variety of heroes it provides, the games are always unique.
2) Windows Vista
3) Croatia

sondino@gmail.com

Aldrin said...

1)I Love DBG genre because it gives intense gameplay and let's you think a good strategy.

-DBG allows me to actually think and strategize whereas other games are just about shooting your way to the finish line.

2) Windows XP professional

3)Philippines

Aldrin said...

1)I Love DBG genre because it gives intense gameplay and let's you think a good strategy.

-DBG allows me to actually think and strategize whereas other games are just about shooting your way to the finish line.

2) Windows XP professional

3)Philippines

email: timequest9@yahoo.com
timequest10@yahoo.com

thank u and more power to ur game... LONG live HON fans! go for it men!

edea88 said...

a) Allows skill and teamwork to come in play in order to be victorious

b) Windows XP professional

c) Manila, Philippines

email: nickxzs(at)yahoo.com

vin821 said...

1)i love DBG genre because i love strategy and skill

2)windows XP

3)malaysia

azor26 said...

1) I love the DBG genre because it makes my day more interesting especially with my friends

2) windows XP

3) PERU

Unknown said...

a) Weeks and months of extreme fun with friends is why I love the DBG genre

b) Windows XP

c) United Kingdom

email: ipridian(at)gmail.com

Unknown said...

a) I love DBG because the game have cool characters and awesome skills.

b) Windows XP

c) Philippines

Email: Dragon_knight23@ymail.com

mr.bear said...

a) I love the DBG genre becuse all players are different which means i get a different kind of competition everytime that i play against someone

b) windows XP

c) phillipines


Email mr.bearheartberry@yahoo.com

LineAgez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LineAgez said...

a) Because different about character in game and player have promote game up to be really interesting game and it will be fun ^^
b) windows XP
c) Thailand

Email: vip_pongsiri@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
Every game is a new game. You never know what to expect!!
b) What operating system are you using?
WindowsXP
c) Which country are you from?
United States of America

adrianskw@hotmail.com

seb said...

a) Why do you love the DBG genre?
get the feel of an RPG,kind of competition everytime that i play against someone

b) What operating system are you using?
Window Vista


c) Which country are you from?
Singapore


seb41088@hotmail.com

B3t0x said...

a) I love the DBG genre cause it gives me a different type of competition everytime

b) Window XP

c) Venezuela

albertoleal_13@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

im still looking for a key, if anyone has a spare invite, please send it to me at:
irollbears@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

a. i want to try it out
b. window vista
c. USA

dragonboiz503@yahoo.com

extacy said...

nickylauda99

a. this game amazing
b. window vista
c. indonesia

Unknown said...

a. this game is so amazing jam packed of action !! greatest game that iv'e ever seen . its like dota but into a whole new level nicely done so good...
b. Windows XP
c.Philippines

if i was chosen here's my email
adrian_rupert@yahoo.com
hope i could.. i really want to expirience the game of the year! ;)

TwistyJuker said...

a) i love DBG genre because its alway sbeen my favoriote king
b) im using a windows xp system
c) im from the USA

IF im picked heres my email
vince_blade@hotmail.com

Kirill said...

a)I like to play with various players from the different countries. It cool!
b)Windows XP
c)Republic of Belarus

Anonymous said...

a)I like top play with various players from the different countries.It is cool!!
b)Windows XP
c)Phillipines in Manila

Post a Comment


HoN Updates - providing Heroes of Newerth updates since 2009.
Heroes of Newerth is a game developed by S2 Games under the DotA genre.